The EBNE Group
Still have a question?
If you can’t find the answer to your questions, please get in touch.
The EBNE Group: At a Glance
Our next proposed meeting will be during November in the Liverpool area – precise date and location to be confirmed. Please let us know if you would like to join one of our groups.
We look forward to welcoming you to an EBNE group in the near future!
Speakers/talks in the past have included:
- Nigel Girling on engagement and the future for organisations
- Thorsten Geier (one of the group members from Covestro in Germany) on Contractor Engagement – how they used innovative engagement strategies to turn the worst performing part of the organisation (in terms of LTIs) into a high performing part of the business.
- Dr Carolyn Yeoman on Creating Wellbeing™ including the launch of StressFactor™ a new and innovative stress risk assessment tool
- Paul Bizzell on innovations in culture development
- Dr Joyce Elisha on a new way to look at Human Factors
- Dr Paul Prichard on setting new standards for sustainable investment
** EBNE: Excellent But Never Enough
Our name is based around the need for continuous improvement and the idea that so often today’s added value is tomorrow’s standard practice. The aim of the EBNE Group is to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and real-world experiences between members, provoking discussion and thought leadership, encouraging continuous improvement.