About our PAS 3002 Training Course
Our PAS 3002 training course is led by an industry expert and has input from other OCAID though leaders. As wellbeing and engagement are powerful business improvement tools, the aim of this masterclass is to introduce participants to the a methodology for setting up a wellbeing process in their organisation in line with recommendations of PAS 3002 published by the BSI.
This masterclass will explain the various parts of PAS 3002 and give insight how this can map onto and enhance existing business processes, improve wellbeing and lead to enhanced engagement and productivity.
- Identify hotspots in organisations with a propensity for excess pressure
- Assess psychosocial risk in an organisation
- Address legal requirements for undertaking stress risk assessments
- Provide employees with an individual personality profile (based on DISC)
- Protect and/or enhance productivity
- Engender employee engagement
- Provide key data to inform strategic planning and continual improvement
By attending the masterclass you will be able to:
- Understand what PAS 3002 requires you to do
- See the links to existing business processes
- Start to plan your implementation
- Explain the business benefits of a well structured wellbeing programme
What our training covers
- Purpose of PAS 3002
- Scope of PAS 3002
- ISO MSS
- Project & Process
- Levels & Maturity Models
- Enhancing your Wellbeing culture
- Section 3: H&W Principals
- Section 4: H&W Context, Strategy & Policy
- Section 6.1: Determine H&W Objectives & Action Plan
- Section 5: Leadership
- Section 6.2: Operational Implementation
- Section 7: Monitor H&W
- Section 8: Analyse H&W Info
- Section 9: Report on H&W
- Section 10: Review H&W Performance
- The Yeoman-Bizzell Model
Benefits of attending our PAS 3002 training course
As this masterclass is consultant-led, not trainer-led, it will be an immensely powerful experiential learning platform.
This is an interactive workshop where delegates are encouraged to fully participate though group exercises, individual assessments and challenging discussions.
The facilitator will encourage use of examples of how it can apply to your organisation so you leave with a clear view of how PAS 3002 can be applied.
All delegates will receive a comprehensive aide-memoir to help them reflect on their learning.